Landscaping • Maintenance • Irrigation
Our Commitment to the Community
In addition to providing superior landscaping, Florida Exotic takes great pride in giving back to the community. Whether sponsoring youth and adult soccer teams at one of their three regulation size soccer fields or hosting charitable events at Florida Exotic’s Grounds, Florida Exotic is not all about the green (though they are).
Since 1999, our approach to landscaping is that it be
client-driven, while ever mindful of the context of its surroundings — the site, the architecture, the community and the environment.
Florida Exotic Landscape Co Inc. is a full service landscaping company with a team of master gardeners, landscape and irrigation designers, experienced project managers and safety minded installers.
Our team will work with you every step of the way, from conceptual planning to final completion, to ensure that our project is completed on time, within budget, and to your unconditional satisfaction. Florida Exotic will also offer an extended guarantee when you use our in-house maintenance, keeping your irrigation and plantings working vigorously, growing and healthy.
From the project’s inception through its completion we are in daily contact with the client and work closely with all design and construction professionals including architects, interior designers, engineers or other specialized trades.
From the initial survey through the selection of garden furniture and site accessories, we are there and on the job.
Commercial and Luxury Residential Landscaping
Since the completion of our grounds, Florida Exotic has hosted a number of events for charities including: Children’s Home Society, Blake Library, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, United Way, FNGLA, and they were the main feature for the Garden Club Tour.
Play our video...
About Florida Exotic Landscaping
Our Commercial Project Gallery
click on industry to view our projects
RESORTS & HOTELS
SCHOOLS • CITY • STATE
We specialize in new commercial construction, hotels, resorts, and golf courses; custom residential and large scale developments;
site furnishings, brick paving, rock waterfalls, and landscape lighting.
Our landscape services offers a combination of creativity and functionality to guarantee aesthetics and ease of maintenance to keep your landscape always looking fresh.
• A1A Riviera Beach
• Delray Beach Beautification
• I-95 Martin to Vero
• 2nd Street City of Delray
• SR 60 Improvements
• CR 714
• SR 732 Jensen Beach
• A1A Indian River
• CR 707 Martin County
• I-75 Segment C&D
Hilton Hotel, West Palm Beach
Hilton Hotel, West Palm Beach
Martin Highway Expansion, Palm City
PROFESSIONAL MAINTENANCE STANDARDS
• Grass areas, shrubs, planting beds and existing ornamentals are maintained in accordance with our expansive landscape maintenance specifications.
• Maintenance of the grounds conforms to our high standards, including litter and debris removal, to maintain the grounds in a clean and sanitary condition.
• Florida Exotic’s employees wear clean uniform shirts so they are recognized as personnel of Florida Exotic while on site.
• Our employees conduct themselves in an efficient, well-mannered and workman-like manner at all times.
• Employees are trained for equipment use and work in a safe manner.
• At the completion of the work each day, weather permitting, Florida Exotic removes from the premises all implements, surplus materials and tools.
• We leave the area free of excessive plantings, clippings, and other debris.
• Florida Exotic has the proper equipment to ensure that no damage will be caused to the lawn areas.
TURF MAINTENANCE: Performance Specifications
• Frequency of mowing is determined by the type of turf being serviced
and adjusted to coincide with seasonal growth rates to maintain a
consistent, healthy appearance of the turf.
• Various mowing patterns will be employed to insure the even distribution
of clippings and prevent ruts in the turf caused by the mowers. Grass
clippings will be left on the lawn to restore nutrients, unless excess
clippings create an unsightly appearance.
• Open ground in plant beds will be treated by manual or chemical means
to control weed pressure as environmental and horticultural and weather
• Mechanical edging, with a hard blade edger, of all turf grass areas next to
curbs, streets, sidewalks, bike paths, driveways, paved areas, beds and
borders are completed each cutting or as needed to prevent grass
encroachment over hard surfaces or onto beds or borders.
• All excess lawn clippings shall be blown from walkways and roadways after
• Shrubbery, Plant, & Tree Trimming
All pruning and thinning are maintained to display
a well groomed appearance using proper
• Fertilization of Shrubs & Palms
• Insect, Disease & Weed Control
• Painting of Annuals
Our Irrigation Services
• Florida Exotic installs and inspects some of the most
complex systems in South Florida for all types of landscape areas.
• We inspect visually for hot spots and line breaks.
• Installation of timers, valves, water pumps, rotors, mist heads,
pop-ups, nozzles and motors.
• Heads are tested and adjusted for proper operation and
• Services include sprinkler head cleaning and adjustments for
proper operation, direction and coverage. We also clean the
debris and grass around all sprinkler heads to assure
• Florida Exotic will repair at our cost any item that becomes
damaged due to services rendered by our company.
7758 Pioneer Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33413
P: 561-640-5930 • F: 561-640-5933
Florida Exotic Landscape Company, Inc.
4016 SW Moore St
Palm City, FL 34990
P: 772-286-2924 F: 772-286-1417